Lithuanian course "Understanding Lithuanian cases": learn cases once and for all
Understanding Lithuanian cases, as the name implies, focuses exclusively on usage and application of all 7 Lithuanian cases – nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, instrumental, locative and vocative.
Scope of "Understanding Lithuanian cases"
This course covers declension of these parts of the speech:
What you get:
- 62-page e-book:
- case usage explanations (in English) with examples;
- declension tables;
- numerous exercises to practice case endings;
- answer sheet to check your answers.
- 5 recorded dialogues and their transcriptions;
- 260 flashcards with words from the course;
- access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions.
This course is right for you if you want to:
- have all the theory of cases gathered in one place;
- master declension of all parts of the speech, not only nouns;
- practice cases using practical exercises;
- ask questions about cases and get them answered.